Saturday 2 May 2009

First official crew blog from the good ship Scarlet Oyster. After another manic week she’s ready to depart tomorrow – so excited not sure how much I’ll sleep tonight I don’t even have my lifeboat bear or fish for company. They will arrive tomorrow along with my pillow – which I will miss greatly tonight. Anyhow I’ll hand over to our very excited crew…. Laters Karen

Back on scarlet, and she looks great, can’t wait till we set sail for real. And I am amazed I haven’t forgotten anything, not that I have discovered yet anyway! And yes the uno champion is back Harriet wills

Great to be back on Scarlet again, can’t wait till we all set off tomorrow! Feeling sleepy now after eating a rather large portion of fish and chips…was yummy! Rachel Blackford

Really looking forward to start this adventure on Scarlet Oyster! Enjoyed the chicken nuggets and chips and especially Kath’s special!!! Chloe Parsons

Scarlet look’s amazing! I sailed with EMT on one of the first trips and there was 1 boat, then there was 2 boats, then 3, 4, 5, now sailing round Britain! Its awesome a Big Adventure. I’m really looking forward to it . . . . Dan Monk

Day 1 onboard the Scarlet Oyster she looks amazing. Exited about setting sail tomorrow and the big launch event ,I cant believe how many people are coming tomorrow….Joe CunninghamJ

It’s day one in the Scarlet Oyster…just imagine that in a Big Brother voice J

So far so good, first day was okay, just eating some chips and playing Uno.

I suck at that game, +16?! Are you kidding?! Lol…

I’m gonna enjoy this J

- Jack Clark

1 comment:

  1. Great first blog guys ! I am useless at Uno too and our game has lost some cards allready I think... as games do. I wouldn't have minded sharing in the kiting though. Thanks for writing. Keep it up ! I am looking forward to reading all about your journeys.

    ReplyDelete